Members of the University of West Georgia Presidential Search and Screen Committee (PSSC) and search consultants from WittKieffer would like to invite students, faculty, staff and the community to one of 10 listening sessions scheduled in mid-September.
The goal for these listening sessions is for the PSSC and WittKieffer to hear our communitys thoughts on the universitys culture, strengths, priorities and opportunities.
This feedback will be critically important in the recruitment and evaluation of candidates.
Dates, times, locations and intended audiences for the 10 listening sessions are listed below. All sessions are open to everyone, but some of the discussion during each session will be geared toward the thoughts, ideas and needs of the intended audiences.
Wednesday, Sept. 11
- 8-9 a.m. Campus Center Ballroom 108.2 Staff and Community
- 10-11 a.m. Campus Center Ballroom 108.2 Students
- 3-4 p.m. Campus Center Ballroom 108.2 Faculty
- 5-6 p.m. Campus Center Ballroom 108.2 Faculty, Staff, Students, Community
Thursday, Sept. 12
- 9-10 a.m. Tanner Health System School of Nursing 115 Faculty
- 11 a.m. until noon Campus Center Ballroom 108.3 Staff
- 2-3 p.m. Education Center Room 2 Students
- 4-5 p.m. Miller Hall 2213 Faculty, Staff, Students, Community
Friday, Sept. 13
- 3-4 p.m. Tanner Health System School of Nursing 106.3 Faculty Senate, Staff Council
Monday, Sept. 16
- 5-6 p.m. UWG Newnan Room 133 Staff, Faculty, Students, Community