Carrollton Man Dies In Early Morning Fire

Fire officials are investigating the blaze that resulted in the death of a 68-year old Carrollton man early Monday morning.
The fire was reported around 2:20 am at the Lakeview Apartment on 1210 Stewart St in Carrollton.
Deputy Coroner Keith Hancock says the victim was home alone at the time. Hancock suspects the death was caused by smoke inhalation. "We are waiting to hear back from the medical examiner," Hancock told WLBB Radio.
We will share more information as it becomes available.
Filed Under :